writing

 to Jacinda Ardern.

I think that I should be the prime minister for one day so we can get a week of school so we do not have to do work and so the teachers get a rest and I would get myself a home account so I can play among us.

From Harry  





  What I did when I got in the game.


When I came to the game I went to chop down some trees.Once i had 20 wood I made oak wood planks. Then I made a crafting table. Then I made a wooden sword and a wooden pickaxe. It was halfway through the day when I got stone, then I went back to my crafting table to make stone tools.now it was night. Creepes exploded in my face,arrows flying through the air,baby and adults zombies running after me. I finally found a village and sleeped in a bed. That was close!     

 


The next day...


When I woke up I saw skeletons burning zombies fleeing for their lives but the creepers were doing nothing. So I walked up to one but it ran away! It went to a skeleton and the skeleton shot an arrow at him I saved him by killing the skeleton with my sword.then the creeper turned pink around his neck then it followed me around and it did not explode. So then I made my own mine and went to go find some iron. I fell into a cave and there was some iron and diamond! I made a crafting table and i mined the iron and made iron tools and then i mined it and made diamond tools and armour. Then I went back up to the top and  I went to the nether and I (after like 2 hours) went to the end and killed the endear dragon.         

The end



Comments

Popular Posts